Your patients all have a different CRRT requirement Their needs should dictate their treatment
Target their recovery Individualise their therapy
provides you the capability to deliver individualised CRRT reflecting the patient’s changing condition. This includes the ability to swap between heparin and citrate anticoagulant if the patient’s metabolic status requires this. This can be achieved without changing the line set or the fluid*.
- Choose a pure convective therapy with post or pre-dilution
- Choose a pure diffusive therapy with citrate anticoagulation
- Choose citrate and / or heparin anticoagulation with one line set
- Individualise your citrate prescription based on patient requirements
- Automatically titrates citrate dose based on blood pump speed
- Choose adult RCA or heparin capability with no recalibration
- Choose extended set-life capability – up to 100 hours
Please find a link to a Regional Citrate Anticoagulation protocol which has been utilised on the Aquarius System and developed at the Royal London Hospital by Dr. John Prowle.
* in CVVH post-dilution only
For further information please download our product brochures in PDF format:
Consult your local representative for availability in your region
A drug-registered version of Accusol is available in certain countries. For further information please contact your local Nikkiso representative or email NMmarketing@nikkisomedical.com